Saturday, January 9, 2010

Introducing....

The Husband. He doesn't wear a cowboy hat, but he is silly a lot of the time, so I thought this might capture his personality. Patrick is currently working on his PhD in Atmospheric Chemistry, and he has about a year and a half left, which is the reason we are in Alabama. I came here for grad school in 2003, and was finishing in 2007 when I met Patrick, we were married about 9 months later.. and now we're having a baby! He is super excited about being a dad, and he's EXTREMELY helpful. I haven't felt like cooking, or cleaning, or doing much of anything since about my 5th week, so Patrick has done it all. I'm not even sure what our kitchen looks like anymore. I think he would even go to the bathroom for me if he could. So, needless to say, he's amazing.. and he loves me SO much!

No comments:

Post a Comment