Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tasty Tuesday

Tasty Tuesday isn't so tasty today. I ask, what pregnant woman hates food? Me. I hate the thought, smell, taste, action of eating, anything that has to do with food, I want none of it. I'm hoping I will get my appetite back in my 2nd trimester (which starts this weekend!), but right now, every meal is a chore.

My husband does a really good job of taking care of my nutritional needs, so I'm doing ok in the health/nutrition department, but only cause he cooks and puts it in front of me. Last night in the grocery store I was whining "But Baby, I hate dinner." He reminded me I already stated that I hated food, so hating dinner was assumed. The only food item I willingly eat is fruit. And its still winter. Not a good time for fruit. I've broken my rule of buying fruit outside of the US just because I really want some fruit. But it was hard and crunchy so that didn't help. :\

Share your experiences! Did you have a love or hate relationship with food while you were pregnant?

1 comment:

  1. YES!! Many times I didn't want to go through the process of eating because I knew it was going to come back up - with the exception of breakfast. There were times, I thought, what's the point of eating. My appetite did not come back until I was 5 of 6 months along. I hope it comes back sooner for you!!!

    ReplyDelete