Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Faster than sprouting weeds

My baby is getting so big and strong!  I just flipped through all her pictures from birth until now, and I just can't believe how much she has grown in two short months.  It is truly amazing and a miracle!  Plants don't even grow as fast as babies do!  To watch her develop every day is such a blessing.  She talks to us now and makes different noises almost every day.  Her first big smile was heartwarming.  And when she lifted that head high, we just wanted to cry we are so proud! AND.. she just this morning rolled over!  Her arm was positioned under her like a pivot.. but she did it! 

People tell us all the time "Enjoy these days, they go by so fast."  Strangers in the grocery store tell us this.  I'm learning they really do.  Its not just the time that goes by fast, its that she literally grows fast!  My newborn is now an infant, and I know soon she will be toddling around.  I cherish each and every day and find joy in even just changing her diaper because I realize just how very blessed I am.

1 comment:

  1. Courtney that is so sweet! I am happy that you love being a Mommy : )

    ReplyDelete